Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kitchen remodel posts

Ok, to get it all start at the bottom post. Was going to make one big one but the amount of pictures was limiting me.

Love being able to share this with you all.

Already thinking of a garden post. Would go take pictures now but it is raining.
And next week I'll do a prom post. We have a hectic week of prom preparations!
Make-up trial run is scheduled today. Thank goodness for wonderful friends!
Missy is going to do Lainey's make-up and she is treating her to a gift certificate for her nails.
We went to the tanning salon last night and talked about her getting a spray tan to even out the lines from her sunburn. They have a special going for it Buy One Get One so I may get sprayed for my birthday. Kyle thinks it will be a good idea because of what we are doing next weekend but I don't know what that is...wonder what he planned? Hope he realizes prom will be the main event of my birthday.

Hope you enjoy our blog.

Love, B

No comments: