Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My garden & birthday

This is the squirrel that Parker shot from the back porch because he was getting into my garden.
Kyle said I should be proud of him because that is some sharp-shooting since he hit it from up on the porch. He called me while we were at the tanning salon and told me about it. He had it buried before we got home.


Here is the garden. It has a lot of mimosa petals in it in this picture from the rain. Cilantro is doing really good but you can't really tell in the photo. It is the second from the top on the left. Need to put in some pepper plants and I think I'll be done....maybe.

Here are the birthday flowers that Kyle sent me. The are so pretty and a surprise!

The new cabinet. It is on casters so I can move it if I want to. I'll probably leave it right there.
Haven't gotten used to what is in what drawer. Need to do some organizing.


The new dishwasher and cabinet. Still can't believe he bought it for me! It is really quiet. Ran it for the first time last night. Excited that the kitchen is almost finished. Scott has a few more things to do and I can finish the painting Saturday.






No comments: