Saturday, May 2, 2009

more kitchen remodel

I think I've figured out part of the pictures! Last one you upload is the first one that shows. Go figure!
This is the end of day one. The cabinet on the left is the one that Scott is going to mount the 4 ft. piece of countertop on. It will be beside the refrigerator. He may bring it tomorrow.

He is so nice to help with this! He works full time, has 3 kids (7 year old and 3 year old twins), helps his parents alot (his dad just had a mild heart attack but is doing well) plus he is doing other handyman jobs for other people. Right now mainly Kyle's dad. He did some electrical work for them yesterday so didn't get to work on the cabinet as much as he planned.


This is where that cabinet was. Where the dishwasher is going. He's going to build a cabinet to go beside it. I'm not losing any cabinet space like I originally worried about. Gaining another small drawer and cabinet. He is going to reconfigure a drawer and cabinet door that were removed when I first moved in. So glad that I saved them!
more yucky countertop


The gunk under the backsplash was horrible!
I did some touch up painting so all that was painted. I didn't take pictures of the work I did.
Just scrubbing the grime up and painting :)





No comments: